Equipped with this information, managers can schedule labor resources efficiently and respond to changes quickly. The result is that you can maintain the optimum level of customer service while controlling labor costs.
Workforce Smart Scheduler provides the tools to:
· gain control of labor resources
· enforce consistency of company policies and practices across the enterprise
· provide operational labor information to every level of the enterprise
· give frontline managers access to daily labor information
· get immediate feedback on staffing effectiveness
· enable proactive decisions for labor deployment
· improve performance against operational goals
· provide tools to handle changes and exceptions
· improve employee satisfaction and retention
The Kronos suite allows retailers to evolve into an exception-based management environment. With this tool, your managers will be able to make better decisions and improve scheduling efficiencies. Store managers can cut the time it takes to schedule their employees, and they'll be able to spend more time on the floor to attend to customer's queries and staff issues.