Contingent workforce management leader recognized for its leading-edge mobile apps and overall VMS platform.
San Francisco, FL (PRWEB) - PRO Unlimited, a global innovator of contingent workforce management software and services, announced today that it has been named a winner of three 2019 Stevie® Awards in the 17th Annual American Business Awards.
PRO was recognized in the following categories:
- Vendor Management Solutions (Wand VMS)
- Human Capital Management Solution (Wand VMS)
- Mobile Apps: Productivity (Wand Mobile)
PRO’s Wand Vendor Management System (VMS) was honored for its innovative features and significant user benefits, including but not limited to:
- Powerful Self-Sourcing Capabilities: Wand’s Talent Network module allows clients to easily create their own private, self-sourced candidate pool.
- Robust SOW Management: From creating requisitions and RFIs to managing active engagements and future spend, Wand enables users to streamline the SOW project management process.
- Contextual Interface: Wand showcases new action items directly on the home screen, helping managers and suppliers avoid overlooking critical tasks and improve speed of execution.
- Total Resource Visibility: With Total Talent Solutions, clients gain visibility into contingent AND full-time workers across the organization, providing unprecedented insights into the best way to engage resources.
For the third consecutive year, Wand Mobile captured a Stevie Award in the “Mobile Apps: Productivity” category. Wand Mobile empowers managers, suppliers and workers within a company’s contingent workforce program to be more productive by completing tasks throughout the full, end-to-end contingent workforce lifecycle directly from their mobile phones, tablets and even their Apple Watches.
“The app saves a lot of precious time for managers and workers,” said one Stevie Awards judge. “Great layout and UI.”
PRO’s latest mobile innovation, the Wand Mobile Supplier App, is an industry-first iOS/Android VMS app enabling suppliers to increase their productivity on the go. With the upcoming mobile release, users can even utilize the Wand Mobile Supplier App to submit candidates to new job requests, accelerating time to fill.
More than 3,800 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Startup of the Year, Executive of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, and App of the Year, among others. Details about The American Business Awards and the list of 2019 Stevie winners are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
About PRO Unlimited
PRO Unlimited, through its purely vendor-neutral Managed Services Program (MSP) and Vendor Management Software (VMS) solutions, helps organizations around the world address the costs, risks, and quality issues associated with managing a contingent workforce. A pioneer and innovator in the VMS and MSP space, PRO offers solutions for e-procurement and management of contingent labor, 1099/co-employment risk management, and third-party payroll for client-sourced contract talent.
Follow PRO Unlimited:
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.