Product/Service

Drug Test Panels

Source: Alliant Diagnostics

Lab tech
In addition to the standard NIDA (National Institute Drug Administration) panel, Alliant Diagnostics offers a variety of test panels and cut off levels, which can be combined with adulterant testing and MRO (Medical Review).
In addition to the standard NIDA (National Institute Drug Administration) panel, Alliant Diagnostics offers a variety of test panels and cut off levels, which can be combined with adulterant testing and MRO (Medical Review). Approximately 95 percent of negative results are reported within 24 hours of receipt into our laboratories. The remaining 5 percent of negatives and positives are reported within 72 hours of receipt by our laboratories. A list of the most commonly drugs tested:

Amphetamines

Cocaine

Phencyclidine

Barbiturates

Methadone

Alcohol Cannabinoids

Opiates metabolites

Benzodiazapines

Propoxyphene

Methaqualone

Ecstasy