Combined Executive Assessment for Development:
Personality Tests from Hogan Assessment Systems
360 Feedback Surveys from Clark Wilson Group
- Helps individuals understand their motivations, skills and opportunities.
- Equips coaches with well rounded material for feedback sessions.
- Unifies reporting and interpretation.
Personality measurement can deliver powerful insight into a person's potential "fit" with a job or an organization and what motivates them to succeed. Performance Programs, Inc. joins personality tests from Hogan Assessment Systems with validated 360 feedback from Clark Wilson Group. The Hogan and Wilson instruments form an unusual battery of measurements. The coach who is equipped with both enters a counseling session having two assets:
- A picture of a candidate's personality and motivations.
- A picture of how that person is perceived in a role by him/herself, by bosses, peers and subordinates.
Each of these validated measures add something. They represent personality and behavior. They can support a person in understanding why they are the way they are and what they can do to be more effective in the role of executive.
Performance Programs, Inc., 20 Research Parkway, P.O. Box 630, Old Saybrook, CT 06475. Tel: 860-388-9777; Fax: 860-388-6862.